Zapier integration version 2.0 allows Bitrix24 CRM to create, update and delete entities from external third-party services and apps.
The app tracks events when entities are created, updated, and deleted inside Bitrix24 CRM. The search feature is now available inside individual CRM entities.
You get support for custom user fields, multiple fields with phone numbers, emails, website, and messenger links.
The new version is also capable of assigning stages and statuses to Bitrix24 CRM entities.
E.g., you can automatically send an email after a deal is won.
E.g., create a task automatically when receiving an email.
Steps to building your first Zap:
1. Install one of the Zapier integration apps from Bitrix24 Market:
2. Follow a corresponding invitation link:
3. Click the "Accept Invite & Build a Zap" button and log in to Zapier.
4. Click the “Make a Zap” button in Zapier and start configuring your Zap.
5. Select a Bitrix24 to Zapier integration app where you need it, enter your Bitrix24 account URL (with the HTTPS prefix) and log in.
Now you're ready to experiment!
Enter your email and Bitrix24 account URL below: